Monday, January 15, 2007

An amusing story reached my ears today. Last Saturday the Conservative Party in Wales held a conference at the Metropole Hotel in Llandridnod Wells in Mid-Wales. Delegates arriving at the hotel were greeted with a sign welcoming members of the Conservative Party and the “Chopper club.” It transpired that a motorcycle gang had also booked an event in the hotel for the same day.

I am told that this led to some unlikely scenes in the bar in the early hours with leather clad bikers and besuited Conservative activists putting the world to rights over a few ales.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sir-C4' said...

I wish I could have been there to see it. I know of a Conservative who is very into motorcycling.

http://www.geocities.com/toryAndy1984/

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home